Born in 1968. Graduated in Medicine and Surgery and received doctorate degree in May, 1999 from the Universidad de Valencia.
Carried out training with the MIR (residency) programme at the Institute of Urology Fundación Puigvert in Barcelona (1993-97). Completed a Fellowship in Molecular Uro-oncology at the University of Newcastle (UK), 1998. Undertook Post-graduate courses in Uro-Laparascopy at the Institut Montsouris in Paris, 2002. Did Robot-assisted Laparoscopic Prostatectomy 'mini-residency' at the University of California, Irvine, March 2008.
- Included in Board of Examiners of the FEBU Exam (European Board of Urology) since June 2013.
- Actually, works as Head of the Department of Urology at the Valencian Oncological Institute.
- Since 2011, he works also as associated Professor for clinical practices in the Catholic University of Valencia, and organizes a Master in Urologic Surgery for doctors from the Third World and volunteers.
- Director of courses of Laparoscopic Surgery in Urology & Master Class in Prostate Cancer for Urologists.
- President and founder of the NGO "Surg For All"
- His clinical and basic research has been granted 29 times.
- Works as reviewer for many national and international journals.
- Author of chapters in 13 books, 47 papers in international journals and 55 in national journals. Has presented in international and national congresses posters or oral comunications in 64 and 245 times respectively.